Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Information Overload

It's been awhile since I've posted a recipe here and believe me, there is a reason.

I'm on information overload. I've watched in the past few weeks:

  • Food Inc.
  • Forks over Knives
  • Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
They are all a wealth of information, but I'm still trying to see clearly through the muddy water (er, information). I'm battling what I think is true, the morality of the food I eat, and trying to figure out what makes me feel the best.


All that to say you may see some changes in my philosophy soon, but there is one thing I do believe without a doubt. You are what you eat. And so whatever I do eat will affect my health, my mind, and my spiritual life.


So, stay tuned, it's gonna be gooooood (once I figure it all out that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment