Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My neck hurts...

It's 11pm-ish my time and I'm tired. I didn't cook tonight. In fact, I'm sad. I miss the preparation that it takes to make a dish. It calms me, readies me for a meal. But I'm tired so tonight it's leftovers for this girl. But I couldn't NOT post what I'm about to post. It's too good not to share with you.

I love to share products that I think work. I'm a believer in advocating for small companies with good products that frankly...make my life easier.

I've had a neck problem for a long time now. I think it has to do with sitting all day with my head tilted toward the phone. It's part of my job and literally "a pain in the neck." Well...it was until my gluten-free, organic loving, hippy dippy (in every good way)  friend turned me on to what I'm about to show you. She saw me rubbing my neck, offered me this odd looking cream, and BAM. I was hooked.

Raymac Medic-Moist is a product developed locally in our area of Northern Texas, but due to the patent laws, he could only sell it to salons and wholesale beauty warehouses. He has actually passed on and the daughter has taken over running the company. At one point she was going to sell it, but so many people swore by the product and wrote her letters that she decided to keep it.

Thank God for that. I know what's in this is organic. And I know it works. Always. I've never tried it on an ache or pain that it couldn't take care of. Headaches, neckaches.....I'm kind of a believer now.


I find it locally but amazon also sells it here.

I'm a firm believer in finding products that actually work and I'm always down for organic and natural ways to alleviate pain without popping advil.

My incredibly sensitive stomach also likes the break from the NSAIDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment